-CONVERSATION-


Hallo guys...
welcome to my blog...

The title of the blog page this time is conversation and I did it with my friend Keisha...



Dialogue
Fina : Hi key, long time no see, how are you now?
Key  : Hi fin, I'm fine thank you. How about you?
Fina : Great, nice to see you, I'm finally get a scholarship to Canada after taking several tests
Key  : Really?
Fina : Yes, I have just gotten the confirmation e-mail
Key  : Wow, congratulation on your success. You deserve it
Fina : Thank you, I feel so grateful. How about you?
Key  : Last week, I have just won the math competition
Fina : Wow, congratulation, how smart you are
Key  : Thank you for your appreciation
Fina : How you get it?
Key  : Sometimes, I studied until late at night
Fina : Wow, you deserve it
Key  : Thank you
Fina : Okey, I have to go now
Key  : Okey, see you next time
Fina : Byee...

That's all our dialogue. Thanks for your attention. I hope you like it. Have a nice day guys😄

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

- HOW TO MAKE SUPER LAVA [PROCEDURE] -

-EID AL-ADHA PROGRAM-

- MY GOAL MY AMBITION -