-MY LAST HOLIDAY-


Hallo guys...

Welcome to my blog...





So, my school has 2 weeks off. And I went on vacation with my family, my family and I went to one of the tourist attractions in Lembang, the Floating Market. Floating Market is one of the interesting tourist places to visit during the holidays, especially at the end of the year in December.

I went to Lembang on Sunday morning. My family and I went by car, my father drove it. We passed the Dago road, that is uphill, it took more or less 2 hours of our traveling time. But the trip was not boring for me, because along the way I saw trees and green fields and it made me feel happy. When I arrived at the Floating Market it made me more happy because the view was very soothing to the eye.
The entry price is Rp 25000/person.

In the Floating Market there are two fairly large lakes. One lake that is in front of the entrance and the other place to sell, yes there are many food vendors and the unique thing is that they sell by floating boats. Food sold in the Floating Market one of which is satay, seblak, martabak, chips, corn and also warm drinks such as warm chocolate.

And besides that, in the Floating Market there are also games, places for photos, also rabbit cages and we can give carrots directly. There I also took a boat, but my mother did not want to because she was too scared, but actually it's okay, the boat is very safe to ride. While riding the boat I really enjoyed it because of the beautiful scenery and the cool atmosphere of Lembang.

After boarding the boat, my family and I went to eat at the floating boat place. After eating and tooks photo, we returned to Bandung. And the short vacation trip was very interesting.


                                                                                                              
That's my blog about las holiday. Thank for your attention. I hope you like it. Have a nice day guys😃

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

- HOW TO MAKE SUPER LAVA [PROCEDURE] -

-EID AL-ADHA PROGRAM-

- MY GOAL MY AMBITION -