- MY GOAL MY AMBITION -

 Hallo guys...

Welcome to my blog...

Today, I want to tell you what I will do in the future, what efforts will I make to achieve my ambition and what I have done to achieve that ambition I want.

The thing I want for my future is to travel the world. I want to visit countries that have Islamic history in those countries. One of them is Turkey, France, Germany, Bosnia-Herzegovina and many other countries with Islamic history and culture that I want to visit.

The effort that I will make to travel around the world in the future will be one of them hy saving from now on, saving is an important thing for me starting from school because to achieve my ambition, of course I spend quite a lot of money, so for that I have started to save of the money my parents gave me. And  besides saving, me too started to study the countries and places I wanted to visit.

What I have done to achieve my ambition is to study countries and places which has a history of Islam in various articles and vlogs on Youtube. Like in Turkey I want to visit the Blue Mosque, in Germany there is Sehitlik Moschee and in France it has the oldest mosque namely La Grande Mosquee this building functions as a place of worship and a center for Islamic studies as well as the Museum de Louvre which contains 3000 art objects that tell the history of Islam in the past.

That's the ambition I want to do in the futur, why do I have that ambition? it started when I was doing Umrah worship and I visited historical places in Madinah and Mekkah it made me want to study and visit countries and places with other Islamic history.


That's my blog about my goal my ambition. Thanks for your attention. I hope you like it. Have a nice day guys😊

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

- HOW TO MAKE SUPER LAVA [PROCEDURE] -

-EID AL-ADHA PROGRAM-